It serves individuals and companies, mainly national and foreign companies from the most varied segments of the economy, such as retail and wholesale trade, transportation, civil construction, heavy mechanics, auto parts, and electrical equipment industries, also serving foundations and associations.
Thanks to its high degree of professionalism and organization, Mourad Naddi Advogados also provides legal services in favor of lawyers and law firms from other states and countries, working as a partner, throughout São Paulo, for the most renowned law firms.
Currently coordinated by partner Amir Mourad Naddi, the team at Mourad Naddi Advogados seeks to know and understand the nuances of its client’s business activities, identifying from them both the difficulties and the needs and opportunities that present themselves.
With over 45 years in the market, Mourad Naddi Advogados has an image strongly linked to the primacy of ethics, transparency, and competence, combining tradition with modernity, making it one of the most recognized law firms in Guarulhos.
ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION
• The firm always seeks quick and economical solutions to disputes involving its clients, using skillful instruments: arbitration, mediation, and conciliation.
• The firm operates in the advisory and litigation areas – civil and criminal – as well as in administrative proceedings with the environmental inspection bodies, including civil and criminal investigations.
• The firm provides complete assistance in planning, drafting, and entering into all types of civil contracts, as well as working in processes involving contractual disputes.
• Issues related to the Tenancy Law: eviction, collection of rent and fines, the exercise of preemptive rights in the acquisition of rented property.
• Preventive consultancy and performance in litigation proceedings discussing possessory issues, dominance, adverse possession of the real estate.
• Issues related to land tenure regularization.
• Performance in processes of stable union, separation, divorce, food, custody of children.
• Opening and monitoring of inventory and sharing processes, compliance with wills.
• Consultative and litigation assistance in all matters related to Civil Law.
COMMERCIAL AND BUSINESS LAW
• The firm provides complete assistance in planning, drafting, and entering into all types of commercial contracts, as well as preventive advice and performance in processes involving contractual disputes.
• Assistance to all matters of a corporate nature: the constitution of all types of companies, promoting their registration and regularization before the competent bodies.
• Obtaining and maintaining records and licenses necessary for the operation of a company.
• Elaboration and implementation of changes in corporate records of companies.
• Consultancy and representation of shareholders in the defense of their interests.
• Complete advice on issues related to Banking and Financial Law.
• Practice in the litigation area: search and seizure of assets, repossession, financing contracts, leasing contracts.
LABOR AND SOCIAL SECURITY LAW
• Advisory service on all labor and social security legislation.
• Representation of clients before Regional Labor Offices, Labor Offices, trade unions, and trade associations.
• Elaboration and analysis of individual or collective work contracts.
• Preventive advice and performance in litigation administrative processes.
• Expertise in individual or collective labor claims.
• Complete analysis of corporate labor liabilities.
• Daily update with Labor Reform 13.467/2017, with direct participation in the drafting by the legislator in the National Congress.
• Preventive advice on all types of taxes, whether municipal, state, or federal.
• Studies on tax planning.
• Complete performance in administrative tax litigation.
• Complete performance in judicial tax litigation.